HAMILTON -- The Butler County Democratic Party is meeting on Thursday, March 15th, 2018 at Hamilton Lane Public Library, 300 N. Third Street, Hamilton, Ohio.
Among the items on the agenda, the party will hear from Democratic candidates for the 8th Congressional District of Ohio as well as consider endorsements in all uncontested statewide, legislative, and county races, as well as an update on next month’s Gala Dinner.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. and is open to the public.
Contact the BCDP for directions or questions at 513-896-5201 or stop by headquarters at 224-226 Park Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45013.
Butler County Democratic Party Central and Executive Committee
March 15, 2018 Meeting
- Call to Order – Jocelyn Bucaro, Chair of Executive Committee
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Quorum – Kim Cornett, Secretary of Executive Committee
- Meeting Minutes for January 17, 2018 Central and Executive Committee Meetings
- Treasurer’s Report
- Remarks from Democratic Candidates for Congress
- Endorsement Resolutions:
- Resolution 2018-01: Endorsement of Statewide Candidates in Uncontested Primaries
- Resolution 2018-02: Endorsement of General Assembly and County Candidates
- Update: 2018 Goals
- Candidate Recruitment and Campaign Resources
- Old Business
- New Business
Annual Spring Gala - Sunday, April 22nd
Featuring Statewide Candidates, including Dennis Kucinich, Joe Schiavoni and Richard Cordray (invited)
Receptions in Fairfield
6:30 Dinner and Program
Remember to Become a Sustaining Member of the Party: secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/sustainingmember or return your check payable to the Butler County Democratic Party today!